This policy details the ways in which NAKAGAMI, hereafter referred to as the business, ensures the privacy of website user information.
The business promises to protect customers’ personal data. The policy described below will be employed when customers using this website are asked to provide personal data that can be used to identify them.
This policy may change in accordance with periodic updates of website content or store policy. Customers will not receive notification regarding updates. As such, customers should consult this page and make decisions regarding usage based on the information provided here.
The policy is current as of July 1, 2021.
(A) Data Collected
The business may collect the following data from customers:
- 1.First/last name and profession
- 2.Email address and other contact information
- 3.Purchase content and history
- 4.Statistical data regarding tastes and preferences
- 5.Other information, including survey results or offers
Customers paying by credit card, including PayPal purchases, should note that no credit card data will be kept by the business. All such information is the property of the credit card company and/or PayPal.
(B) Purpose for data collection
The business retains customer data to meet customers’ needs and provide the best possible service to them.
- 1.Internal recordsThe business uses personal data for its mailing list and/or to respond to customer inquiries. The business may use internal records to improve its ability to notify customers of services in which they may be interested, etc., via email, post, and or telephone, etc., Internal records may also be used to customize the business’ website to better reflect customers’ interests.
- 2.SecurityThe business will endeavor to secure and protect customer data. Among other measures, a strong firewall is in place to prevent improper access to or disclosure of information from the website. The website is regularly scanned using anti-virus software. Physical security methods are also used to protect and secure information gathered online. Additionally, the business uploads customers’ names and email addresses to blastmail, a secure online email service, and uses WordPress as a website platform.
- 4.Managing users’ personal dataCustomers may use the methods described here to limit the use of their personal data. When completing the online contact form, customers may indicate their desire not to receive direct marketing offers or periodic newsletters, etc., via email. They may also discontinue direct marketing or newsletters anytime by contacting the website administrator via the online contact form.
The business will not release, share, and/or sell any personal data to third parties without the express permission of customers or except when required to by law. The business will only share news or promotional information with customers that it thinks they will be interested in and with their permission.
The business may contact customers if its records appear inaccurate or incomplete. Users may notify the business by email or written communication if there are any changes to their personal data. The business will edit and/or update its database as quickly as possible.
Declaration as required by Secondhand Articles Dealer’s Law
Secondhand Articles Dealer’s License:
Nara Public Safety Commission Number 641160000708
Shusaku Nakagami (proprietor)
Issued on December 16, 2010